I have always been attracted to Kerala due to its stunning natural beauty. The coastal state of India, with the backwaters, beaches, hills, and culture, has been my long-time favorite. Its laidback pace of life, amicability, long coastline, and incredible greenery have always been fascinating.
Despite being totally landlocked, Madrid features some of Spain’s finest seafood, and El Seor Martn at Mercado San Miguel is the greatest spot to sample it.
However, as I browsed the internet, the choices appeared overwhelming. There were too many to be covered in a short time. Hence, after studying the Thrillophilia reviews, I decided to book one of its exclusive packages to Kerala.
Thrillophilia’s Kerala Tour has fulfilled my long-cherished dream of visiting ‘God’s own country.’ Here are some reasons to support the Thrillophilia reviews that I have come across on its website:
- Thrillophilia offers myriad packages, catering to the diverse needs and preferences of travelers. There are family vacations, romantic escapades, beach beauties, luxurious gateways, sightseeing, and weekend delight. They can also be chosen with air and train fare, houseboat stay, private taxi, and activities. Moreover, they are reasonably priced. You can pick the one that suits both your pocket and schedule.
- All the packages cover the major destinationsin Kerala so that you can imbibe the true essence of the region. So, whether it is a 2-night 3 day or 9-night 10 days trip you can optimally enjoy, and re-energize yourself to return to life with full force.
- I could strike the best deal, and save a lot of money. As I booked the package inadvance, I received add-ons like a luxurious stay and amenities. Moreover, it was customized according to my requirements. All the information was shared with me in due time so that I could avoid mishaps and confusion.
- Once I entered the state, I could soak in the extensive grandeur of the locale. The beach sunsets, the cloud, and mist-covered mountains, the elegant inland water bodies, the thrumming waterfalls, or the protected natural reserves- I didn’t miss the top sightsof Kerala.
- Being a foodie I could rely on Thrillophillia for an exhilarating eating There were ample choices available. From street food to fine dining, I had tasted the authentic Keralite dishes and quick bites. I savoured the rice-based food that are the specialties of Kerala.
- Thrillophilia also took care of my relaxation and rejuvenation. I could try the ancient and traditional techniques of releasing stress through one of the several Ayurveda centers. I was impressed by the holistic approach to well-being. Besides, spa and massage treatments restored my energy and refreshed my senses.
- I could delve deep into the rich cultural heritageof Kerala. Thanks to Thrillophilia, I could attend a cultural performance featuring talented artists displaying the state’s history. Even the amazing temple structures with mind-blowing craftsmanship, and intricate designs and patterns were fun to visit.
- Through the package, I could have an electrifying adventurousexperience. With the assistance of a professional guide, I could perform snorkeling, diving, and parasailing on the azure waters of the exotic seas. Besides, I could sip on the naturally refreshing coconut water, and explore the scenic charm of the pristine beaches with the towering palm and coconut trees.
- How could I miss the iconic houseboat ride on the famous and serene backwatersof Kerala? The palm-fringed lakes, the canals, and the lagoons made a grand treat for the eyes. In Alleppey, I visited the handlooms, village trails, and handicraft and textile industries. I also included the Kumarakom mangroves in my tour.
- The hill stationswere picture-perfect. Be it the well-admired Munnar or Echo Point or the underrated Ponmudi- the points offered me majestic scenes. The misty delights with trekking, cycling, and mountain climbing options, the hills unraveled the nature lover within me.
- The forts and palaceswere welcome digressions in the Kerala tour. The Padmanabhapuram Palace encompasses fascinating murals brass lamps, and secret passage engineering. I could visit the oldest active synagogue in the world, known as the Mattancherry Pardesi Synagogue. The Hill Palace is the largest archaeological museum in Kerala.
- The wildlife sanctuarieshave also been imposing. I could manage to see the Neelakurinji flowers bloom in the Eravikulam national park. The Periyar National Park is the cleanest in Kerala.
- Finally, how can the tour be complete without shopping? I could endlessly shop for local handicrafts, artifacts, and trinkets from the small shops in Kerala’s local bazaars. Again, I remembered to buy the flavored teas and spices from Kerala.
Reviews of thrillophilia have been correct and trustworthy, as I could manage an affordable trip within a limited time and budget. Besides, there were no hidden or extra charges. Since it covered all the magnificent gems of Kerala, I avoided doing any further research. The expert-driven trip included all the necessary details and even the basic ones. I could make loads of happy memories, thanks to Thrillophilia’s exceptionally curated package for me.